The Prince is a gorgeous West Brompton spot, and notoriously, London's biggest beer garden. An 800-seater 'woodland pergola garden' that's indoor, sunken and heated, The Prince is served by a booming bar, and four delicious street-food restaurants; Patty & Bun, Utter Waffle, Jack's Sprat and Wildcard…
SUPER BOWL 56 AT THE PRINCE
- The Prince
Super Bowl 56 at The Prince
The biggest date on the NFL calendar is almost upon us: Super Bowl Sunday. At The Prince we’re throwing our biggest ever Super Bowl party with Plasma screens, huge projector screens and hundreds of NFL fans creating an unparalleled viewing experience. Soak up the atmosphere from 7pm, enjoy the pre-game coverage and the big game itself with guaranteed views of the action!
Our brilliant team are leading the league in beer service, and will be dropping dimes until the early hours while our in house street-food style restaurants will be serving up Super Bowl specials worthy of a spot in Canton, with huge sharing platters and enough Chicken Wings to keep the hungriest D-Line fed.
14 Lillie Rd, SW6 1TT
West Brompton (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.