The Prince is the crown jewel in West London's pub scene. Restored from a faded Victorian pub into a bright and beautiful destination, The Prince is home to three large bars, three restaurants and a beautiful floral beer garden, complete with a retractable roof to let the sunshine in and keep the rain…
Halloween at The Prince
🎃 The Prince & Southern Comfort's Sell Out Halloween Party is Back 🎃
West London's Best Halloween Experience
Saturday 28th October - 6pm to 12am
Join us at The Prince for West London's most anticipated Halloween party. After years of sell-out parties, The Prince x Southern Comfort's Halloween celebration is back by popular demand and bigger than ever.
Experience a jaw-dropping transformation as darkness blankets West London and the spooky, the mischievous and the strange come out to play. The Prince mutates into a haunted graveyard from Wednesday 25th October to Thursday 2nd November, complete with spine-tingling scares and monstrous decorations. You won’t recognise the place – this Halloween The Prince will shock and amaze, with bewitching live entertainers lurking in the shadows to ensure an evening of unexpected thrills.
Dive deep into the heart of the supernatural with Southern Comfort's So Tasteful Halloween, an intoxicating experience crafted to amaze and entice. Relish the legendary spirit of New Orleans, a city where Halloween is an unparalleled spectacle, all thanks to the mavericks at Southern Comfort.
Expect a shockingly good Halloween at The Prince!
Early Bird First Access Entry
First 100 tickets save £15 on tickets. Includes Entry to The Prince & 1 Southern Comfort Halloween Cocktail (priced at £12).
|18:00 - 00:00||£35.00|
Includes Entry to The Prince & 1 Southern Comfort Halloween Cocktail (priced at £12).
|18:00 - 00:00||£50.00|
14 Lillie Rd, SW6 1TT
West Brompton (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. All guests are required to be 21 years and older.
14. Last admission is 8pm.