Loop Bar is London's party central. Take a peek inside the venue and you'll see exactly what we mean; it's like a set off of Austin Powers with a flashing dancefloor, chrome fixtures, glittering mirrors and even a fabulous 'groovy wonderland' slogan emblazoned on one wall. That's not to say that this…
Carwash Bottomless Brunch with a Pop & Disco Punch
Carwash has gone bottomless with our fabulously kitsch Drag Bottomless Brunch with a Pop & Disco Punch, at our resident venue, The Loop Bar!
Our sassy Carwash Crew just keep on giving and we’re super proud to announce our fabulously kitsch Drag Bottomless Brunch with a Pop and Disco Punch, at our resident venue, The Loop Bar!
Kick your happy Saturday vibes off in style with 4 hours of outrageous fun with your friends at the ultimate drag party brunch in central London you want to go to.
We’ll take you back to Lady Marmalade, Dancing Queen and what was acceptable in the 80’s, so dig out your best neon’s, shoulder pads and feather boas because bonkers begins here.
Shenanigans start from noon every Saturday. Enjoy two courses and free flowing Prosecco for 90 mins to the best non-stop legendary pop and disco soundtrack the capital has to offer before bad ass drag act Vicki Vivacious joins the boozy bash and gets you all dancing down in our hidden party playground, Groovy Wonderland, where no one can resist throwing some shapes on our flashing under-lit dancefloor!
Join us for a totally wicked party full of mischief where you can blame it on the boogie.
Elevate your weekend and get down with us.
Want to know more?
12:00 – guests arrive
12:30 – 90 mins bottomless prosecco starts and food is served
14:00 – Groovy Wonderland dance floor opens
14:30 – Drag Queen entertainment by Vicki Vivacious, BGT and Drag Queens of London star
16:00 – Close
Food per person
- Burger with fries or Chicken Caesar salad
- Cheesecake or Chocolate Brownie
- Veggie burger with fries or Falafel salad
- Chocolate orange torte
- Price £39.50 per person
- Minimum 2 guests
- Sassy Table Service
- Table decor available £20
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This venue operates a strict over 18’s policy and ID will be required. Valid Passport or Driving License is the only accepted form of ID. Customers may be subject to a search.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Oxford Circus / Bond Street Tube are closest. Parking is easier on the north side of Oxford Street.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 3962 1824 (Carwash Sales Office)
Is my ticket transferrable?
Tickets are not refundable or transferable, unless bought in 2020. Management reserve the right to refuse admission in accordance with licensing laws and in such cases any pre-paid monies will not be refunded. Any tickets that are damaged, defaced or altered will not be accepted. Please see the full T&C's on our website prior to purchase.
Terms & Conditions apply. We have a very strict no refund policy.
Throughout 2022 VIP table packages and Bottomless Brunch orders are bought at your own risk in the event a member of your party tests positive for Covid-19. These bookings are non-refundable or transferable within 7 days of an event.
Please also note our strict no refund policy on all tickets within 7 days of an event, or post event.
We will however refund or transfer your booking to a more suitable date if new government restrictions prevent us from hosting the event. Booking fees apply and are always non-refundable. Please also note that for Bottomless Brunch bookings, VIP Emerald, VIP Sapphire or VIP Diamond table bookings, the ticket platform booking fee will not be refunded.
To keep up to date why not sign up to our newsletter on the Carwash website home page?
Bottomless Brunch with a Pop & Disco Punch
For a minimum of 2 guests.
12:00 – GUESTS ARRIVE
12:30 – 90 MINS BOTTOMLESS PROSECCO STARTS AND FOOD IS SERVED
14:00 – GROOVY WONDERLAND DANCEFLOOR OPENS
14:30 – DRAG QUEEN ENTERTAINMENT BY VICKI VIVACIOUS, BGT & DRAG QUEENS OF LONDON STAR
16:00 – CLOSE
NO BOOKING FEE
Burger with fries or Chicken Caesar salad
Cheesecake or Chocolate Brownie
Veggie burger with fries or Falafel salad
Chocolate orange torte
Thanks for ordering a BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH ticket. Please ensure your ticket barcode is readable by our ticket scanners on your smart phone on arrival or, if you have to, printed.
On arrival, quote your name on the door and ensure all your guests quote your name if you have purchased tickets on behalf of your group. If you have bought multiple tickets for friends, please ensure each person has their own ticket before you enter the venue.
Terms & Conditions • Please present your ticket on arrival, entry will be refused without this ticket • This ticket admits one person entry to the Loop Bar • Entry must be no later than midday • Should you arrive later than midday, management reserve the right to reallocate your table • Any tickets that are damaged, defaced or altered will not be accepted • This venue operates a strict over 18’s policy and Photo ID is a mandatory requirement for entry to our venue. • All IDs are scanned. Only Government issued Photo ID will be accepted, such as an unexpired UK or international passport, an unexpired UK or EU driving or provisional licence, a proof of age card such as a PASS card (with the PASS logo) or an EU national identity card. • Customers may be subject to a search • Management will not be held responsible in the event of any entertainment cancellations • We give preference to mixed groups of people • Please note that these tickets do not guarantee entry • Management reserve the right to refuse admission in accordance with licensing laws, and in such cases, any pre-paid money will not be refunded • We do not offer any refunds or exchanges • Your ticket is only valid for the date on your ticket
|12:00 - 16:00||£39.50|
For existing table customers only.
GLITTER HATS | HAWAIIAN LAYS| SWEETS AND THEMED PROPS FOR YOUR TABLE.
|12:00 - 12:00||£20.00|
19, Dering Street, Soho, W1S 1AH
Oxford Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.