Loop Bar is London's party central. Take a peek inside the venue and you'll see exactly what we mean; it's like a set off of Austin Powers with a flashing dancefloor, chrome fixtures, glittering mirrors and even a fabulous 'groovy wonderland' slogan emblazoned on one wall. That's not to say that this…
Carwash Bottomless Brunch with a Pop & Disco Punch
Carwash has gone bottomless with our fabulously kitsch Drag Bottomless Brunch with a Pop & Disco Punch, at our resident venue, The Loop Bar!
Our sassy Carwash Crew just keep on giving and we’re super proud to announce our fabulously kitsch Drag Bottomless Brunch with a Pop and Disco Punch, at our resident venue, The Loop Bar!
Kick your happy Saturday vibes off in style with 4 hours of outrageous fun with your friends at the ultimate drag party brunch in central London you want to go to.
We’ll take you back to Lady Marmalade, Dancing Queen and what was acceptable in the 80’s, so dig out your best neon’s, shoulder pads and feather boas because bonkers begins here.
Shenanigans start from noon every Saturday. Enjoy two courses and free flowing Prosecco for 90 mins to the best non-stop legendary pop and disco soundtrack the capital has to offer before bad our ass drag act joins the boozy bash and gets you all dancing down in our hidden party playground, Groovy Wonderland, where no one can resist throwing some shapes on our flashing under-lit dancefloor!
Join us for a totally wicked party full of mischief where you can blame it on the boogie.
Elevate your weekend and get down with us.
Want to know more?
12:00 – Guests arrive
12:30 – 90 mins bottomless Prosecco starts and food is served
13:00 – Groovy Wonderland dance floor opens
14:00 – Drag Queen entertainment for approx 1 hour
16:00 – Event Closes
Food per person
- Beef, Chicken or Earth V burger with fries
- Layered salad V + Chicken
- Chocolate brownie
- Baked Cheesecake VG-GF
- Pornstar mochi VG-M
- Price £39.50 per person
- Minimum 2 guests
- Sassy Table Service
- Table decor available £25
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This venue operates a strict over 18’s policy and ID will be required. Valid Passport or Driving License is the only accepted form of ID. Customers may be subject to a search.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Oxford Circus / Bond Street Tube are closest. Parking is easier on the north side of Oxford Street.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can email us on email@example.com or phone 020 4558 7944 Carwash Sales Office
Is my ticket transferrable?
Tickets are not refundable or transferable within 7 days of an event, or post event. Management reserve the right to refuse admission in accordance with licensing laws and in such cases any pre-paid monies will not be refunded. Any tickets that are damaged, defaced or altered will not be accepted. Please see the full T&C's on our website prior to purchase.
Terms & Conditions apply. We have a very strict no refund policy.
Carwash operates a 7-day cancellation policy, so if you need to cancel your ticket or group reservation, you should do so no less than 7 days prior to the event date to receive a full refund less any booking fees. Any cancellation less than 7 days prior to the event date will result in the full ticket or group price being non-refundable. We do not provide refunds on pre-paid tickets post event either.
To keep up to date why not sign up to our newsletter on the Carwash website home page?
Bottomless Brunch with a Pop & Disco Punch
For a minimum of 2 guests.
12:00 – GUESTS ARRIVE
12:30 – 90 MINS BOTTOMLESS PROSECCO STARTS AND FOOD IS SERVED
13:00 – GROOVY WONDERLAND DANCEFLOOR OPENS
14:00 – DRAG QUEEN ENTERTAINMENT FOR APPROX 1 HOUR
16:00 – EVENT CLOSES
NO BOOKING FEE
Beef, Chicken or Earth (V) Burger with fries
Layered Salad (V) (+ Chicken)
Baked Cheesecake (VG+GF)
Pornstar Mochi (VG-M)
Thanks for ordering a BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH ticket. Please ensure your ticket barcode is readable by our ticket scanners on your smart phone on arrival or, if you have to, printed.
On arrival, quote your name on the door and ensure all your guests quote your name if you have purchased tickets on behalf of your group. If you have bought multiple tickets for friends, please ensure each person has their own ticket before you enter the venue.
Terms & Conditions • Please present your ticket on arrival, entry will be refused without this ticket • This ticket admits one person entry to the Loop Bar • Entry must be no later than midday • Should you arrive later than midday, management reserve the right to reallocate your table • Any tickets that are damaged, defaced or altered will not be accepted • This venue operates a strict over 18’s policy and Photo ID is a mandatory requirement for entry to our venue. • All IDs are scanned. Only Government issued Photo ID will be accepted, such as an unexpired UK or international passport, an unexpired UK or EU driving or provisional licence, or an EU national identity card. • Customers may be subject to a search • Management will not be held responsible in the event of any entertainment cancellations • We give preference to mixed groups of people • Please note that these tickets do not guarantee entry • Management reserve the right to refuse admission in accordance with licensing laws, and in such cases, any pre-paid money will not be refunded • We do not offer any refunds or exchanges • Your ticket is only valid for the date on your ticket
|12:00 - 16:00
For existing table customers only.
GLITTER HATS | HAWAIIAN LAYS| SWEETS AND THEMED PROPS FOR YOUR TABLE.
|12:00 - 12:00
19, Dering Street, Soho, W1S 1AH
Oxford Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.