Ember Yard is a restaurant and bar in the centre of Soho bringing its guests an extensive range of Spanish and Italian-inspired cuisine. The focus of the slick interior is the state-of-the-art charcoal grill, which is used to prepare most of the options on the menu. With their skilful manipulation of…
CROQUETA CHALLENGE FINAL | 2019
EMBER YARD | TUESDAY 1st OCTOBER | £35 | 6.30 PM
WE HAVE OUR 8 FINALISTS, CELEBRITY JUDGING PANEL – ALL WE NEED NOW IS YOU!
Following four incredible heats across our restaurants, we now have our 8 finalists who have been voted through to the grand final by the public and now it’s time to crown London’s best croqueta with the help of some familiar faces from the UK restaurant scene.
Including a line-up of Inko Nito, Dehesa, Ember Yard, Paradise by way of Kensal Green, Whole Beast, Galvin, The Coach - Clerkenwell (with two more to join) - your ticket price will include trying each of the croquetas from the finalists, 2 Gin Mare & Tonics and an arrival beer courtesy of Estrella.
WHO WILL COME OUT TOP? BE A PART OF IT ALL, AND GET TICKETS QUICK!
40 tickets available | £35 a ticket including croquetas, three complimentary drinks & service
60-61, Berwick Street, W1F 8SU
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.