Bentley's is a beautiful historic building which is home to a classic Champagne and Oyster Bar operated by Michelin Chef Richard Corrigan. There is also fantastic live piano and jazz on regular nights. Relax within the summer terrace now open. The Crustacea Room seats up to 14 guests and is located…
Seafood Cookery Class
- No reviews.
- Bentley's Oyster Bar & Grill
Experience our seafood cookery class including champagne and canapés, four course lunch with matched wines and a goody bag containing recipe cards, an apron and a loaf of our famous soda bread.
Bentley’s hosts regular cookery classes where you will be invited behind the scenes in our famous kitchen and given instructions and guided through this culinary journey.
Your cookery school experience starts with breakfast bites and tea/coffee. You will be introduced to a number of dishes with the end result culminating in your four course lunch with wines paired to each course by our sommelier. To wrap up your perfect day you will receive a goody bag containing recipe cards, an apron and a loaf of our famous soda bread; to remind you of your time and to inspire you to flex your cooking muscle a little further.
The day starts at 9.30am, with Champagne and canapés served prior to lunch at 1pm. Refreshments are provided throughout the day.
Seafood Cookery Class & Lunch
Full Seafood Cookery Class ticket including goodie bag to take away & full four course lunch with matched wines
|09:30 - 13:00||£250.00|
purchase tickets for additional lunch guest(s) which includes: champagne on arrival, canapés and four course lunch with matched wines at £90 per person
|09:30 - 13:00||£90.00|
11-15, Swallow Street, Mayfair, W1B 4DG
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.