Gillray’s Bar brings a determinedly English drinking experience to the South Bank. Located in the 5 star London Marriott County Hall, the bar is a sophisticated and stylish Thames-side destination, featuring over 100 gins and an impressive cocktail selection. The bespoke cocktails take their name…
Meat The Butcher
- Gillray's Bar
Set in the elegant Five Star London Marriott Hotel County Hall Hotel, perched beneath Big Ben and the London Eye, Gillray's Steakhouse and Bar are hosting Meat The Butcher, an evening dedicated to the fine craft of butchery and expertly paired wines.
Headed up by Executive Head Chef Gareth Bowen and 8th Generation Butcher Darragh O’ Shea, they'll showcase the finest cuts of steak and host a unique tasting for all discerning guests.
Enjoy a fantastic butchery display with premium Angus beef followed by a proper tasting of cuts and fine wines expertly selected for you to savour. All of this for £49, appreciate it in the refined atmosphere of Gillray's while taking in some breathtaking views of London for a very special evening indeed.
Ticket includes entry to the event, an expert butchery demonstration, and delicious tastings of prime cuts and perfectly paired wine.
|18:15 - 00:00||£49.00|
London Marriott Hotel County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, SE1 7PB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.