Bar Elba is a covered (just in the winter) rooftop bar in London Waterloo In-keeping with the theme of the Battle of Waterloo, with sister bar Tonight Josephine located just below in the basement, Bar Elba focuses on the plights of the infamous Napoleon, who was exiled to the Mediterranean island…
New Year's Eve 2019
- No reviews.
- Bar Elba
Booze, food and epic views!
Bag yourself a spot at Waterloo's only rooftop bar where you'll get views of the Southbank fireworks this New Year's Eve. Hell yeah!
With all-inclusive cocktails and food* with every ticket what are you waiting for?
We'll see you on the rooftop.
Book your tickets before the 31st October and be in with a chance to win a stay for 2 on New Year's Eve at The Hoxton Southwark.
*Food voucher included with each ticket - choose either Dip & Flip, or Flatbreddas
Early Bird All-Inclusive
All-inclusive menu cocktails, 125ml glasses of house wine, 125ml glasses of Prosecco, 25ml house spirit and mixers, Peroni Rossa and soft drinks. Food Voucher is also included.
|18:00 - 03:00||£150.00|
Mercury House, 109-117 Waterloo Road, SE1 8UL
2. Anyone arriving later than 9pm may be subject to queues, and not guaranteed entry
3. Management reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason
4. All inclusive drinks include menu cocktails, single spirit mixers, small glasses of house wine, glasses of Prosecco and bottles of Peroni Rossa. (Shots, double measures, Champagne, and all other beers are not included in the all inclusive price but may be purchased in addition)
6. We are only able to serve one alcoholic drink at a time in order to ensure responsible drinking
7. Please note that we do not offer any refunds or exchanges
8. Strict 21 and over door policy
9. ID checks and bag searches will be carried out on the evening. Please bring valid ID for entry.