Bar Elba is a rooftop bar based a 2 minute walk from London Waterloo Station. Covered in the winter to keep you dry from the typical British weather, and uncovered in the summer to help you soak up those rays. With different themes for summer and winter, there’s always a new reason to visit. This3…
Bad Santa Rides Again Bottomless Brunch
SANTA IS BACK THIS CHRISTMAS AND HE’S BADDER, WILDER & DRUNKER THAN EVER BEFORE.
We’ll be taking to the decks to bring you one saucy DJ set that’s sure to get your tinsel in a tangle alongside three roaming elves who are more mischievous than they are magical.
DIRTIER, RAUNCHIER AND FAR MORE FESTIVE THAN EVER BEFORE
Get ready for a day packed with iconic games, mass carol-oake and outrageous prizes. When you think you’ve seen it all, our Christmas Conga Line will have you shimmying and shaking like you’re auditioning for the North Pole’s next top dancer.
So, grab your gang of festive troublemakers, toss on those outrageous jumpers, and brace yourselves for a brunch that’s all kinds of naughty and nice.
BRUNCH INCLUDES 90 MINUTES OF BOTTOMLESS BOOZE & A WARMING WINTER BRUNCH DISH!
*Bottomless Spritz Cocktails, Prosecco & Beer!
12pm-2pm Brunch Ticket
90 minutes of Bottomless Bubbly, Beer, Cocktail Jugs and 1 Brunch Dish
|12:00 - 14:00||£45.00|
5pm-6:30pm Brunch Ticket
60 minutes of Bottomless Bubbly, Beer, Cocktail Jugs and 1 Brunch Dish
|17:00 - 18:30||£39.00|
Rooftop - Mercury House, 109-117 Waterloo Road, SE1 8UL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.