Boat Party, New Years Eve Party, Fun Time Partying, Something A Little Different
House Music, Party Mash Up, Retro, Commercial/Pop
Celebrate New Years Eve on the quirkiest boat in town
Tamesis Dock is a relaxed and quirky permanently moored boat offering amazing views of the fireworks over the London Eye.
We are offering canapes and a glass of prosecco for those arriving before 9.30pm
DJ Ally Byers will be spinning his tunes all night long. Ally, a former music journalist, has played venues from Pacha and Lightbox to Cafe de Paris and will be playing his finest selection of top tunes from pop to 90’s house with the perfect sprinkle of cheese. He knows how to get the party started and keep it going until 4am.
If you’re looking for a fun and friendly boat party with one of the best views in London town we very much look forward to welcoming in the New Year with you
Please note that this event does always sell out so please ensure to purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.