Tamesis Dock is a floating bar aboard a loveable converted 1930s Dutch barge; now used as a floating pub, live music and events space. Moored between Lambeth and Vauxhall Bridge and a short walk from various rail and tube stations, Tamesis offers stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, London Eye…
New Year’s Eve Boat Party on Tamesis Dock
- No reviews.
- Tamesis Dock
DJ Paul Cud playing uplifting House and Disco think Donna Summer, Daft Punk, Peggy Gou, etc and keeps it vocal as much as possible, with a mix of classics and modern big hits
Fantastic view of the fireworks!
Glass of champagne on arrival entry before 10pm
Freshly boat-made pizza until 10.30pm
8pm - 3.30am - £78
We look forward to sea-ing you aboard!
Dress Code: NYE Glitter & Sparkles
Boat permanently moored
Over 18 only
NB this is a busy buzzy boat party that’s only suitable if you’re looking to dance the night away! Includes your glass of champagne and pizza within advertised times.
Entry to the party with glass of champagne on arrival (entry before 10pm) and freshly boat-made pizza (until 10.30pm).
|20:00 - 03:30||£78.00|
Tamesis, Albert Embankment, SE1 7TP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.