Clubbing, Boat Party, Themed Nights, Fun Time Partying
House Music, Party Mash Up, Hip Hop/RnB, Electro
Great ghouls of fire! After an insane bake-over at Ministry Of Sound back in Feb, Cake is back at its very spiritual home, the Tamesis Dock boat, for one Massive Grave-Up.
On Saturday 28th October from 9pm – 3am the terrifyingly good-looking Cake DJs will be digging up all sorts of haunted house bangers, bone-chilling breaks, deadly disco and hair-raising remixes for an undead all-nighter to remember on the banks of the Thames right opposite the Houses of Parliament.
Come in costume and dress to distress. It’s a Halloween spesh and we’re going in deep for a Davy Jones lock-in.
Limited 200 advance tickets on sale now £8 + booking fee right here.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Created by a bunch of dance journos and their mates back in January 2010, Cake is set to celebrate 7 years of festival-flavoured parties across London’s clubland. In that time they have risen from baking beats on the Tamesis Dock boat to Cakeovers at Ministry Of Sound, The Heavenly Social, XOYO NYE, Farr Festival, XOYO Loves, No Scrubs (Bristol), The London Film Festival, Acklam Village and more, with bites of Glastonbury, Creamfields, Lost Village Festival, Zouk (Singapore), The Nest and Mixmag Live for their DJs in between.
Twisting between genres and tempos, the Cake DJs swerve and serve up the tastiest edits, cuts, remixes and bangers into a mix iced with smiles – from hip hop to house, breaks to techno, disco to D’n’B and beyond. It’s what dancefloors were made for and London’s only party with a cherry on top.