Tamesis Dock is a floating bar aboard a loveable converted 1930s Dutch barge; now used as a floating pub, live music and events space. Moored between Lambeth and Vauxhall Bridge and a short walk from various rail and tube stations, Tamesis offers stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, London Eye…
New Years Eve Boat party- Firework Views & Cake DJ's (nr Vauxhall/ Westminster)
Tickets include a glass of sparkling (entry before 10pm) and a bacon or pulled bbq vegan jackfruit roll along with some sweet treats laid out at at apx 11.30pm.
Come and make a night of it with our kitchen remaining open until 10.30 pm with food and bar prices remaining pubbish all night long.
NB we are just outside the central London ticketing zone. The best way to arrive is from Vauxhall station or Vauxhall Bridge as Lambeth Bridge is closed.
We would recommend that tickets are purchased early as space is limited.
Entry before 11pm
NB We are also selling a limited number of post - midnight tickets from 00.15 on New Years Day for those of you who happen to be in or around the river and would like to dance the rest of the night away. If you were unable to secure a New Years Eve ticket, you could see the fireworks from the Embankment outside of us/ from Lambeth or Vauxhall Bridge and then join us after midnight.
New Years Eve Tickets
|20:00 - 04:15||£60.00|
New Years Day-Post midnight ticket (after 00.15)
Entry only after 00.15- 01/01/20
|00:15 - 04:15||£18.00|
Tamesis, Albert Embankment, SE1 7TP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.