The Battersea Barge is a unique, newly refurbished riverside bar with lots of light, glass, steel and huge amounts of personality. Customers can either book tables in advance or simply walk aboard for drinks by the river. The kitchen has now re-opened for business, serving freshly boat-mad hand-stretched…
Celebrate New Year’s Eve on the Battersea Barge
- No reviews.
- Battersea Barge
Live Music with Elie Pichard, French Pop-Rock Musician & Songwriter all the way from France, entertaining you with songs from his latest Album 'Tears of the World' & other pop & rock classics
Partial views of fireworks - no direct views of the London Eye and so we are hoping for some residual views over the city skyline as in previous years
Glass of champagne on arrival entry before 9.30pm
Light grazing platters first come, first served
8.00pm - 12.30am
£38.50 pp or
£58.50 pp that includes entry to Tamesis Dock from 12.15am to 3.30am
Dress Code: NYE Glitter & Sparkles
Boat permanently moored
Over 18 only
Battersea Barge, Nine Elms, London SW11 8AU Transport: Battersea Power/Nine Elms: 4 mins; Vauxhall: 9 mins; Santander Cycle Stop: 1 min
Standard entry to Battersea Barge party with glass of champagne on arrival (entry before 9.30pm).
|20:00 - 00:30||£38.50|
Standard entry + entry to Tamesis Dock after-party
Standard entry to Battersea Barge party with glass of champagne on arrival (entry before 9.30pm) PLUS entry to the Tamesis Dock post-fireworks party from 12.15am to 3.30am
|20:00 - 03:30||£58.50|
Nine Elms Lane, SW8 5BP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.