Craft Beer Rising is a wonderful festival showcasing Beer, Music & Street Food. Championing the rise of Craft Beer and the world's greatest brews along with an awesome line-up of DJs and live music to accompany the merriment, throw in some of the capital's best street food vendors and you've got Craft Beer Rising! Staged at the atmospheric Old Truman Brewery in East London, this new event takes place on Friday 22 February (7-11pm) and Saturday 23 February across two sessions (11.30am - 4.40pm and 5pm-11pm). With the ambience of an intimate music festival, plus a wholesome, hearty cook-up from award-winning Brockley Market's top street food vendors this is not one to miss. At the heart of it is craft beer, and there are tastings from some 40 breweries, reflecting both established and experimental brewing. Then add music to the mix, with acclaimed DJs Norman Jay MBE and Pete Paphides (BBC6 Music) headlining Saturday evening and afternoon respectively as well as famous Beer Critic Melissa Cole and try some new-wave beer cocktails by Ryan Chetiyawardana, World Class winning mixologist from Worship Street Whistling Shop.
Music & DJ's:
The London Disco Society (Friday eve)
Vinyl Revival from Pete Paphides BBC 6 Music (Saturday afternoon)
Acoustic Music Stage - Hosted by Signature Brew (Saturday afternoon)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Refunds are not accepted.