CBR 19 (Craft Beer Rising)
- The Old Truman Brewery
The UK's biggest craft beer festival returns to East London with 155 breweries, more street food and more music.
Hugely influential Craft Beer Rising Festival is the ultimate craft beer, street food and music experience for both industry experts and passionate hobbyists alike. Building on the huge success of last year’s event, the seventh edition of CBR returns from 21st to 23rd February 2019 for three days of expertly brewed beers, mouth watering street food in our new food hall 'The Foxes Den' and a world class soundtrack at Truman Brewery on London’s iconic Brick Lane.
Included with your entry ticket will be a souvenir glass and magazine programme, numerous tasting sessions and talks programme
Truly all encompassing, there will be more beer, food and DJs than ever before at CBR19, with 178 stands and 155 of the finest breweries in the game all waiting to tantalise your tastebuds and show you the future. This annual gathering is where the world’s best breweries show off their new brews for the forthcoming year giving you a sneak preview of ales expected to create a stir in the year ahead.
All 155 breweries taking part in CBR19 will be announced before the event but currently, well established stars Brewdog are confirmed next to homegrown UK favourites turned globally recognised greats like London Fields Brewery, Mondo, Tiny Rebel and Fourpure. On top of that, Brooklyn Brewery and Goose Island will be both coming over from the States to bring some international flavours, and hot, rising stars Lost and Grounded and Bianca Road are amongst many others also exhibiting.
|Thursday Eve||18:30 - 00:30||£16.80|
|Friday Eve (Early Bird)||18:30 - 00:30||£16.80|
|Saturday Day (Early Bird)||12:00 - 17:30||£16.80|
|Saturday Eve (Early Bird)||- 00:30||£16.80|
|Friday Eve||18:30 - 00:30||£21.60|
|Saturday Day||12:00 - 17:30||£21.60|
|Saturday Eve||18:30 - 00:30||£21.60|
91 Brick Lane E1 6QL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.