The Red Room VIP Vault package - £69 per person, The Red Room Romance package - £49 per person
Date Night, Daytime, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different
City of London
Voltaire Cocktails & Champagne Bar invites you to experience a romantic Valentine's Day with Afternoon Tea. Enter one of the underground Vaults or premium booths in the main bar, where you'll enjoy Afternoon Tea with a choice of champagne Rossini or three mini cocktails. Available on Friday 12th and Saturday 13th February from 2pm - 5pm.
Romantic Afternoon Tea: £26 per person.
A selection of canapés, sandwiches, pastries and fruit and plain scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam. Paired with your choice of teas and herbal infusions. (Vegetarian options available upon request)
Fresh scarlet rose for the lady
Petite selection of chocolates in a treat box
Your choice to book one of their 9 romantic underground Vaults or premium booths in the main bar
Romantic Afternoon Tea with Champagne Cocktail: £35 per person.
Accompanied by a glass of chilled Rossini made of Pommery NV champagne and puréed strawberries
Romantic Afternoon Tea with Mini Cocktails: £35 per person.
Accompanied by three miniature romantic cocktails to compliment each course
Voltaire is the perfect place to make your celebration special with exclusive use of a premium booth or for something totally unique, discover the Vaults –9 private gated alcoves named in honour of the famous French philosopher Voltaire and his close inner circle. The chic intimate spaces are located on the terrace with temperature control, quality sound system and smoking access. Your perfect Vault this Valentine's is just a lock and key away.
Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.