The Happenstance is a spacious cocktail bar and restaurant, situated in the heart of the City. The exciting and colourful venue breaks the mould of usual City bars by offering unique concoctions and far-flung fare alike. The Happenstance comes from Drake & Morgan, who have already seen great success…
Christmas Pup Crawl
- The Happenstance
Are you ready for London's first Christmas Pup Crawl? Spend some quality time with your four-legged friend at our fabulously festive Pup Crawl.
We've collaborated with our friends at Paaw House & Butternut Box in sponsorship Wild at Heart Foundation to bring you an event like no other. Join us on Sunday 5th December from 11am - 2pm as we get into the festive spirit!
Start off your morning at The Happenstance by St Paul's Cathedral from 11am for mulled wine, Puppaccinos & mini mince pies before you take one of our handy little maps & begin your stroll across the city, see some stunning sights & end up at The Refinery Bankside in Southwark.
Here, you'll enjoy festive bites for the humans, a doggy Christmas dinner from the lovely Butternut Box for your four-legged friend, have a couple of glasses of fizz & be wowed by some Christmassy entertainment. You'll also get to check out a stunning pop-up created by Paaw House & there will have plenty of opportunities to grab a few pics for the 'gram (including in our winter gondola!), plus will get a little goody bag packed full of treats to take home with you.
Be sure to check out Wild at Heart Foundation's Haute Dogs 2022 calendar - each month features a gorgeous WAHF rescue dog wearing a one of a kind hat by an all-star milliner & all of the funds raised from the calendar will go directly to support WAHF's partner shelter Desperate Greekies.
Tickets are only £22 per person, We can't wait to see you there! Christmas jumpers or outfits are 100% encouraged!
Christmas Pup Crawl
Ticket for one plus one pup
|11:00 - 14:00||£22.00|
1A, Ludgate Hill, EC4M 7AA
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.