Arrive at the Penthouse of One New Change and step out on to the award-winning rooftop terrace for breath-taking views of the London skyline, a buzzing vibe and killer cocktails. Madison boasts a real Manhattan style restaurant open from midday until late. The menu features superb grills from thewood…
SIN IN THE CITY – NEW YEAR’S EVE AT MADISON
We are very excited to announce our official New Years Eve plans, and its set to be a night to remember.
The Square Mile meets Sin City this New Year’s Eve as Madison gets ready to welcome 2018.
Entertainment will be laid on Vegas-style in the form of show girls and podium dancers, with glitter girls on hand to give you your very own touch of Vegas glitz. If you’re feeling lucky, try your hand at our croupier tables, or make memories with our Paparazzi wall.
DJ Dan Healy will be seeing you through until 3am accompanied by a special guest saxophonist, a percussionist AND an electric guitarist with all the tunes you need to start off 2018 with a bang!
...And we don’t think our fireworks view needs any introduction.
Tickets are available for £125 and include a welcome drink (7.30pm – 8.30pm), canapés all night, and a mini bottle of Moet to toast the New Year.
DJ Dan Healy from 21:00 til late!
Stefano Cestra (percussion) from 21:00 til late!
Ben Barnett (sax) from 21:30 til late!
Giacomo (electric guitar) from 21:30 til late!
Tables are also available for groups of 10 or more. For more information please contact our team on 020 3693 5160 or by email at email@example.com.
Includes a welcome drink (7.30pm – 8.30pm), canapés all night, and a mini bottle of Moet to toast the New Year.
|19:30 - 03:00||£125.00|
Rooftop Terrace, One New Change, EC4M 9AF
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.