If you’re looking for fine cuisine, Borough has always had an outstanding offering and Great Guns Social is another wonderful example of this tradition. With a series of kitchen residency programs curated by celebrity chef, Maria Elia. Hidden behind the unassuming façade of a public house onSouthwark…
Two AM Studios - Live Music
- No reviews.
- Great Guns Social
Come and join us for a live concert of three talented Zimbabwean singers visiting London for a unique event under Two AM Studio's flag.
Ticket will get you a free drink!
Get ready to see following artists:
Singer/songwriter who uses catchy pop melodies infused with RnB beats sung with a rich, soulful voice to create something unique and capturing.
Afro-pop musician, based in the UK. She rose to fame with the collaborative ‘Zvekupenga' (ft TINASHE)’in 2014. An alumni of Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, Chashe seamlessly blends cultures and sounds from Southern Africa and the West. It is a reflection of real life, real love and day to day experiences. Critics have likened her music to a combination of Solange, Beatenberg and Brenda Fassie. She has since relocated to London, UK where she is currently based.
Introducing a new engaging and compelling sound that crosses genres and cultures. Alongside producer Anton Morgan, the duo have created masterpieces of original music. A master collaborator, as his reputation precedes, Tinashe will be showcasing some of his world-class songs such as “Zvekupenga”, “Hello”, "Love and laughter" and some covers in collaboration with both CHASHE and NINA many more. Truly an exuberant fusion of Shona and Western culture to look forward to!
Concert & Welcome Drink
||18:30 - 22:00||£6.00|
Great Guns Social, 96 Southwark Bridge Road, SE1 0EF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.