If you’re looking for fine cuisine, Borough has always had an outstanding offering and Great Guns Social is another wonderful example of this tradition. With a series of kitchen residency programs curated by celebrity chef, Maria Elia. Hidden behind the unassuming façade of a public house onSouthwark…
JOHN GREGORY-SMITH DINNERS
- Great Guns Social
JOIN US FOR A LEBANESE FEAST AT GREAT GUNS SOCIAL, WITH JOHN GREGORY-SMITH
To celebrate the launch of John Gregory-Smith’s new cookbook, Saffron in the Souks, he is teaming up with olive magazine and Great Guns Social in Borough, south London, to bring you an exclusive evening of stunning Lebanese food and wine.
He will be cooking up a feast of recipes from his book, starting with a mighty meze selection of stuffed vine leaves, moutabal (a smoked aubergine dip) and chilli, garlic and mint prawns.
Succulent BBQ beef kebabs will follow, served on a swirl of hummus with giant couscous and a classic fattoush salad.
John will be on hand to introduce the dishes and tell you about his travels around Lebanon. He will also be serving a brilliant wine pairing from Domaine des Tourelles, Lebanon’s oldest commercial winery, founded in 1868.
JOHN GREGORY-SMITH DINNER 4F
Four courses of food from John's new book!
|19:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
Great Guns Social, 96 Southwark Bridge Road, SE1 0EF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.