If you’re looking for fine cuisine, Borough has always had an outstanding offering and Great Guns Social is another wonderful example of this tradition. With a series of kitchen residency programs curated by celebrity chef, Maria Elia. Hidden behind the unassuming façade of a public house on Southwark…
- No reviews.
- Great Guns Social
Learn how to make your favourite cocktails and then drink them!!!
We are delighted to be working with the SUSTAINABLE SPIRIT COMPANY who make delicious BOXER GIN and ELEMENT 29 VODKA.
A small class of you and your friends on a Saturday afternoon with our amazing bar manager and the brand ambassador who will tell you all about the ingredients, the skills to make them and then coach you through making your own!!
Enjoy a glass of bubbles as you arrive, settle in for you lesson and stay and enjoy with your friends, old or new.
LEARN TO MAKE (AND DRINK) YOUR FAVOURITES
|17:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
Great Guns Social, 96 Southwark Bridge Road, SE1 0EF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.