Established in 2008, Soho Zebrano is an exciting combination of cool after-work cocktail bar, stylised restaurant and late night club. Soho Zebrano offers great entertainment, and astounding value happy hour deals on cocktails, beers and wines. Situated on the site once owned by iconic comedian Peter…
Zebrano Live: X-Factor's Armstrong Martins & Friends
- No reviews.
- Soho Zebrano
Armstrong Martins the 23 year old recording artist from The X Factor series 15 is carving out quite a career in music since being mentored by Louis Tomlinson in the ITV show.
Armstrong was no stranger to the TV competition experience, having previously made it to the live shows of The Voice Nigeria.
Zebrano Live is delighted to welcome this charismatic young star to our stage along with his personally selected line up of talented musicians.
Every Sunday, a group called Hope Dealers, rap about redemption and salvation to a crowd of more than 1,000 church-goers from the SPAC Nation Church in London.
This electrifying gospel group are enlightening souls and inspiring audiences all over Europe!
Gifty Louise is a Nigerian musician who rose to fame when she participated in The X Factor in 2016 and was mentored by Simon Cowell. To date, she has attracted over 70,000 followers to her Instagram.
She performed the Gnarls Barkley song "Crazy" during the Six Chair Challenge, earning her a place on the show.
TIZZY & BRANDZ
Tizzy is an award-winning rapper of Nigerian descent who rose to fame with hits such as "All Ways," and "Moment," and was named Favourite Upcoming Artist in 2016.
Having been endorsed by rapper Lil Kesh, Tizzy has also been a winner of the Mo' Sine Best Rap Star award.
Brandz is a versatile rapper/singer who has performed at festivals such as Lovebox, The Great Escape, as well as opening for Cardi B at London's iconic KOKO in Camden. Brandz went on to sell out his own show at o2 Academy 2 in Islington before joining up with Tizzy for another sold out show at the same venue.
18, Greek Street, W1D 4DS
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.