Established in 2008, Soho Zebrano is an exciting combination of cool after-work cocktail bar, stylised restaurant and late night club. Soho Zebrano offers great entertainment, and astounding value happy hour deals on cocktails, beers and wines. Situated on the site once owned by iconic comedian Peter…
Zebrano Live: Open Mic Jam
- No reviews.
- Soho Zebrano
Zebrano has joined forces with Jack Daniel’s to bring you Soho’s very own Open Mic Star Search competition, with artists competing for an eventual list of great prizes worth £750:
- Professional Studio Session & Demo Recording
- Production & Song Writing Masterclass from TRIPLE Grammy winner Ryan Tedder
- £100 Cash
- £100 Zebrano Tab
- Bottle of Jack Daniel’s Whiskey and exclusive Merch goodie bag
Join on Wednesdays as our host and presenter Rick Six brings you an amazing array of talented artists and bands, competing to perform at our monthly live Showcase events. The lucky winners of each heat, will perform alongside the crème de la crème of the global professional live music circuit.
As usual, we have the West End's most incredible Happy Hour deals, which we just can't be beaten.
Special Drinks Deals 5pm-8pm (8pm-10pm with Zebrano App)
- £3.50 Beer (Pint & Btl), House Wine (Gls), single Jack Daniel's or other House Spirits w/mixer
- £5.50 Cocktails
- £15 House Wine Bottle (White, Red & Rosé)
Grab the limited special tickets and receive a complimentary Jägermeister ON US!
Free Guest List
|17:00 - 03:00||Free admission|
Entry + FREE Jägermeister (Early Bird)
Entry + Free Jägermeister Shot or Jäger Bomb.
Free Shot offer valid before 8pm
|18:00 - 21:45||£2.50|
Entry + Drink
Entry + Free Jägermeister, Jäger Bomb, or selected Jack Daniel's drinks.
Free Shot offer valid before 8pm
|18:00 - 21:45||£4.50|
18, Greek Street, W1D 4DS
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.