Six Storeys is a suave drinking and dining venue based in London's ever-bustling Soho Square. Spread over six different floors - as you might have guessed - the venue's flexibility and sheer size allows it to cater for whatever evening you and your friends may have in mind. Guests of Six Storeys can…
- No reviews.
- Six Storeys on Soho
Join us for Jazz Aperitivo every Wednesday. Jazz up your hump day and join us for cocktails, nibbles and some of London's greatest jazz performers.
Enjoy our unprecedented 50 strong cocktail list full of many weird and wonderful in-house infusions such as venison and truffle oil gin or our homemade buttered rum. We also have a fantastic selection of wine and beer on offer and a variety of food options for when you get peckish.
With a different talented performer each week Jazz Aperitivo will get you through hump day in style.
To join us make a drinks reservation for any Wednesday evening and select the Jazz Aperitivo upgrade for no extra cost.
Explore the Jazz line up for the upcoming weeks.
Book for groups of 2-6pax. Music kicks off at 5.45pm.
|Wednesday 21st November 2018|
11 Soho Square W1D 3QE
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.