As a result of the impact of COVID-19 we will be closed pending further government instruction. If you have any queries or concerns please contact our reservations team and they’ll be more than happy to help. These are challenging times for us all and we thank you for your continued support. Six…
Dancing Queen - Disco for LGBTQI Rights
- No reviews.
- Six Storeys on Soho
Shake up your Bank Holiday weekend and join GiveOut on Sunday 25 August for an evening of dancing and cocktails!
Starting from 6pm, come and dance on Six Storeys’ iconic dance floor to some timeless tunes, and hear more about the important work of GiveOut, in Soho - the LGBTQI heart of London.
GiveOut is proudly supported by events management company Camm & Hooper, whose Six Storeys venue offers drinks, food and a unique Soho atmosphere. GiveOut is a charity working to grow the support for the global struggle for LGBTQI human rights. Our mission is to provide activists and their organisations with more of the resources they need to defend their communities and campaign for change.
Dancing Queen is an opportunity to celebrate the partnership between Camm & Hooper and GiveOut. Over the course of the evening, you’ll be able to meet some of the GiveOut team, hear more about their important work, and find out how to support them.
Join us for an evening of classic dance floor favourites, a signature GiveOut cocktail, and delicious canapés at Six Storeys this Bank Holiday!
General Admission including an arrival cocktail and canapes
|18:00 - 00:00||£15.00|
11, Soho Square, W1D 3QE
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.