Santa Scavenger Hunt
- Secret Location
It’s time, stop everything you are doing and get ready for this year’s SANTA SCAVENGER HUNT! It’s back this December and it’s bigger and better than ever before! So, dust off your Christmas hats and prepare yourself to cause some ‘jolly’ good chaos around London.
Teams will have 2 hours to answer questions, solve cryptic clues, take videos and photos, and hunt down items as you all race against the clock to complete 30 unique and of course Christmas filled challenges. The team that completes the most challenges in the time provided will be crowned the winners and receive eternal glory as champions at the Big Smoke Events, oh and of course an awesome Christmas prize! But that’s not all, to finish the day we will present to you with an award ceremony and private screening to show you lovely lot all the hilarious photos and videos, sharing the best and most embarrassing bits of the day!
The location well SHHH it’s a secret and where your scavenger hunting begins will be unveiled 1 week before your event!
Now just to add some more festive fun and to celebrate Christmas, tickets will be at a reduced cost of just £20 per person (£100 per teams of 5). That’s what we call a Christmas Steal!! However, there are only 12 teams available so don’t miss out and secure your place today!
For more information and to get a sneak peek on previous challenges check out our website – www.thebigsmokeevents.com or follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thebigsmokeevents/?hl=en
We look forward to singing Christmas carols with you soon…opps did we just let sip a challenge?!
Scavenger Hunt Team
Entry for 1 team of 5 people (£20 per person)
Secret Soho Mansion
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.