The Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel The award-winning Karma Sanctum Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Soho and only a few minutes walk from the bustling Regent street. Apart from the 30 unique bedrooms, Karma Sanctum's versatile spaces can also cater for all indulgences and events, including product…
The Sanctum Hotel unplugged session
- No reviews.
- Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel
JAY SCOTT & THE FIND WILL PLAYING THEIR EP ALONG WITH SPECIAL GUESTS SASHA BROWN & STUDIO32 PERFORMING THEIR NEW EP.'S
JAY SCOTT & JOE COOK HAVE BEEN WRITING AND PRODUCING RECORDS FOR NEWLY SIGNED ARTISTS. JAY HAS HAD SONGS SIGNED & RELEASED WITH WARNER MUSIC & SONY OVER THE LAST YEAR.
THEIR NIGHT IS ALL CREATED ALL AROUND CREATIVES FROM ACTORS, POETS, WRITERS, ARTISTS & PHOTOGRAPHERS.
THE SANCTUM HOTEL IS A ROCKNROLL VENUE FOR ANY ARTIST TO PERFORM AT AND THIS WILL BE ONE VERY SPECIAL EVENING.
JAY SCOTT & THE FIND LINK WWW.JAYSCOTTANDTHEFIND.COM
SASHA BROWN WILL BE PERFORMING HER NEW EP AND DOING AN INCREDIBLE DJ SET AFTER PARTY.
FOLLOWING ON FROM THE SUCCESS OF HER DEBUT SINGLE, ‘PARALLEL’, PREMIERED BY CLASH MAGAZINE AND SUPPORTED BY KISS RADIO, CAPITAL XTRA'S MUSIC POTENTIAL, 1883 MAGAZINE, CELEBMIX, SPOTIFY'S FRESH FINDS AND TOP SHOP; ‘MODEL BEHAVIOUR’ SEES HIT MAKERS; SASHA BROWN, JASON ELLIOT AND ELLIE GOULDING-COLLABORATOR, JOE KEARNS COME TOGETHER AGAIN FOR ANOTHER EAGERLY ANTICIPATED CO-WRITE.
SINCE ITS RELEASE ON THE 10/11/17, 'MODEL BEHAVIOUR' HAS BEEN SUPPORTED BY NME, NOTION MAGAZINE, CAPITAL XTRA'S MUSIC POTENTIAL AND 1883 MAGAZINE TO NAME BUT A FEW.
‘MODEL BEHAVIOUR’ SEES A DEVELOPMENT OF SASHA’S SOARING POP BALLAD DEBUT SINGLE, EFFORTLESSLY FUSING HER SMOKY MID-RANGE VOCALS WITH EXPERT PRODUCTION FROM PRODUCER HYLNU. SASHA'S EXPERT SAX UNDERTONE COULD INDEED BE A REPRESENTATION OF ‘MODEL BEHAVIOUR’S’ PROTAGONIST CHARACTER, A YOUNG GIRL WHO TO EVERYONE ELSE APPEARS TO HAVE IT ALL, WHILST STRIVING TO FIND HER PLACE AND TRULY CONNECT WITH THOSE AROUND HER.
AS A RENOWNED PARTY GIRL, THERE WAS NO BETTER WAY FOR SASHA TO RELEASE HER SECOND SINGLE THAN WITH A KICK ASS SINGLE LAUNCH PARTY! ON THURSDAY 2ND NOVEMBER, SASHA ENTERTAINED GUESTS WITH A LIVE PERFORMANCE, FOLLOWED BY A UNIQUE DJ AND SAX ACCOMPANIMENT SET AT MNKY HSE ON DOVER ST. THE EVENT WAS SPONSORED BY ALUNA COCONUT RUM.
IN RECENT MONTHS, THE TRUE UP-AND-COMER HAS BEEN PLAYING SHOWS ACROSS LONDON AND THE UK. PERFORMING AT FAMOUS VENUES AND EVENTS INCLUDING THE ROUNDHOUSE, GROUCHO CLUB AND SECRET GARDEN PARTY. SASHA IS ALSO A PROMINENT FIGURE IN THE DJ SCENE, UNIQUELY PLAYING SAX WHILST DJ ING! SHE HAS PLAYED AT EVENTS SUCH AS LONDON FASHION WEEK, WORLD RECORD STORE DAY AND SOMERSET HOUSE.
CATCH SASHA PRESENTING HER WEEKLY SHOW ON HOXTON RADIO, MONDAYS 12-2PM.
'MODEL BEHAVIOUR IS A SUPER-SLICK SLICE OF R&B-POP COMPLETE WITH RACY SAX SOLO.'
'SASHA BROWN IS A MULTI-FACETED TALENT.'
KISS RADIO - DJ JUSTIN WILKES:
'SASHA EARNS HER STRIPES AS 'ONE TO WATCH.' '
'SHE QUICKLY BUILT HER WAY UP TO THE TOP, HAVING GAINED SUPPORT FROM INDUSTRY TASTEMAKERS SUCH AS RINSE FM AND BBC RADIO 1’S PETE TONG.'
INSTAGRAM -- HTTPS://WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/STUDIO32OKE/?HL=EN
The Sanctum Hotel unplugged session
The acoustic sessions
|19:00 - 00:00||£7.00|
Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel 20 Warwick Street, Soho W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.