Dirty Harry's has newly opened on Soho's bustling Wardour St to critical acclaim. Offering you the best in cocktails, craft beer, and live entertainment this is a late night haunt with some of the biggest parties in the capital. With nightly dance shows from the Harry's Honeys dancing on bar tops,to…
SUPERBOWL SUNDAY - open till 6am!
Following many a sell out sporting event last year, Dirty Harry's is back for 2018 with Superbowl Sunday - OPEN TILL 6AM!
We will be showing the Superbowl across 6 big screens to give you an unparalleled viewing experience and our all - American frenzy does not stop there! Our Harry's Honey's will become cheerleaders for the night, shaking their pom poms on the bar tops and putting on an awesome half time performance!
We have special sport packages created just for the event including out NEW draught beers and a selection of sliders from our new menu which we will be serving late late into the early hours... Cheese burgers just £5 after mid night and pitchers for only £20!!
Entry from 5pm-11pm
Minimum 4 people per table. Gets you entry before 11pm and a table
203 Wardour Street W1F 8ZD
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.