Archer Street is very much a Soho bar with two personalities. You'll find this elegant West End hangout has all the hallmarks of a hotel bar, with a gentle yet sophisticated buzz upon entry. It has an exclusive, stylish feel to it, but without the members club policy. They serve deliciously well crafted…
London Pride Street Party
- No reviews.
- Archer Street Soho
London Pride Street Party 2019
On Saturday 6th July, join our fabulous Archer Street Soho team for our much-anticipated annual London Pride Street Party in the heart of Soho. Archer Street will once again be throwing a party to remember filled with live entertainment from Andrew Derbyshire, Carl Mullaney, Brenda Edwards, the wonderfully talented Archer Street team and many more.
Kicking off the party at 12pm, Archer Street Soho’s London Pride Street Party will be the party of the season. Partygoers will up on their feet dancing until dawn through the streets of Soho celebrating LGBTQ+ rights.
And the party doesn’t stop here! After London Pride, head down to our Myki Beach Bar to continue the celebrations in your favourite Mediterranean beach bar complete with tropical palm trees and of course delicious and seasonal cocktails.
Tables can be booked for a £300 minimum spend but entry is free to all.
Expect glitter and colours galore!
For more information, contact us on 020 7734 3342 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3-4, Archer Street, Soho, W1D 7AP
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.