Vibe Bar is now closed Situated on the iconic Brick Lane and within five minutes walking distance of Shoreditch High Street Station is Vibe Bar, one of the East End's longest running drinking dens. Open seven days a week, there's always something vibrant happening here. Head over on any given day and…
Shop, Drink & Party Like It's 1929
- No reviews.
- Vibe Bar
citysocializer the social discovery network to meet new people are hosting an exclusive 1920’s Prohibition themed shopping event and party in Brick Lane on Wednesday 20th November. Fashion and fun loving Londoners are invited to shop, drink, play and enjoy great discounts and activities throughout various boutique stores on iconic Brick Lane.
citysocializer has teamed with vintage boutiques Beyond Retro, Rokit, and Poreclain & Red to offer attendees complimentary drinks in each store, and a range of fun games and activities to keep guests entertained while they shop and socialise. Expect photo booths,Instagram competitions, treasure hunts, goodie bags and exclusive prizes and vouchers.
The after party will be hosted at the Vibe Bar with 1920’s swing dance classes for all guests and prizes will be given out to the winners of all the competitions that will be taking place throughout the evening. Guests are encouraged to adorn themselves in 1920’s dress, or simply put a twenties twist on their modern style with prizes on the night for the best outfit
Tickets (£10.00) must be purchased in advance via DesignMyNight. Once you've bought your ticket head to citysocializer to register for a free goodie bag on the night!
91 The Old Truman Brewery,, Brick Lane, Shoreditch, E1 6QL
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Shop, Drink & Party Like It's 1929, You should also check out...