Steak and chicken are the order of the day at Tramshed. The menu is simple – three sharing starters, whole free-range chicken or Mighty-marbled sirloin steak by the 250g. A mezzanine floor offers elevated private dining for up to 36 guests with views of the restaurant and the specially commissioned…
Tales from the Kitchen Library - Mark Hix and Ken Hom
- No reviews.
Mark Hix’s Tales From The Kitchen Library creates a year of unmissable kitchen collaborations bringing together some of London’s most formidable chefs and restaurateurs.
Tales from The Kitchen Library is an opportunity not only to watch some outstanding chefs in action, but also to share a relaxed and intimate evening with Mark Hix and his friends sharing stories of their life in food whilst also demonstrating and cooking a five course menu in the intimate setting in Mark’s Kitchen Library – think of it as a dinner party hosted by some of the most exceptional names in food.
Join Mark and Ken Hom for a night to remember with food cooked by Mark and Ken in this unique venue.
32, Rivington Street, EC2A 3EQ
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Events will start promptly, latecomers will be welcomed but should be aware that the event cannot be delayed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.