Steak and chicken are the order of the day at Tramshed. The menu is simple – three sharing starters, whole free-range chicken or Mighty-marbled sirloin steak by the 250g. A mezzanine floor offers elevated private dining for up to 36 guests with views of the restaurant and the specially commissioned…
Seedlip non-alcoholic cocktail masterclass and food pairing with Mark Hix
- No reviews.
Regardless of why you’re not drinking alcohol, you should have the choice of a grown up, complex drink. That’s what Seedlip say, and we couldn’t agree more.
Whether you’ve over-indulged during the festive season or simply abstaining full stop, we believe your non-alcoholic cocktails should be a little more interesting than a Virgin Mary or sparkling fruit juice. And so, Seedlip and Mark Hix have collaborated on a non-alcoholic cocktail list which will be available from January in Marks Bars, Soho and Bankside.
Seedlip is the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit based on remedies published in 1651 in ‘The Art of Distillation’. Made from carefully sourced and selected herbs, spices, peels and barks, Seedlip’s creator Ben works closely with growers and fellow farmers including his own farm to find the very best ingredients that their master distiller can work with.
On January 22nd, Mark will co-host an event in his Kitchen Library above Tramshed where guests can enjoy a masterclass on Seedlip spirits and pair them to Hix’s mini dishes of seasonal British produce.
Ticket price includes a drink on arrival, 4 cocktails and mini dishes.
Seedlip cocktail and food pairing
Jan 22nd 7pm
32 Rivington Street EC2A 3EQ
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.