Steak and chicken are the order of the day at Tramshed. The menu is simple – three sharing starters, whole free-range chicken or Mighty-marbled sirloin steak by the 250g. A mezzanine floor offers elevated private dining for up to 36 guests with views of the restaurant and the specially commissioned…
Day of the Dead - Tequila and Mezcal food pairing with Mark Hix
- No reviews.
Join Mark Hix, our very own Dustin MacMillan and guest hosts to celebrate Day of the Dead for an evening of tequila, mezcal and food pairing in Mark’s Kitchen Library – a unique space above the iconic Tramshed in Shoreditch.
Mark Hix's menu of mini dishes using the best of British seasonal ingredients will be paired to four cocktails, created especially for this one-off event.
The evening will start at 7pm in Mark’s Kitchen Library which houses Mark’s impressive personal cookbook collection, alongside artworks and curiosities. With plenty of time to chat to Mark while he cooks in this secret hideaway, Dustin will talk through his seasonal creations explaining the techniques and flavours of Ocho tequila and Quiquiriqui mezcal.
Tequila and Mezcal food pairing
November 6th 7pm
32 Rivington Street EC2A 3EQ
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Day of the Dead - Tequila and Mezcal food pairing with Mark Hix, You should also check out...