The Book Club is an all day venue for every taste, crafting masterful cocktails with a good selection of wines and a quite wide range of food. You can have something as cheap as chips or decide to share a platter; however hungry you are, The Book Club will be provide something suitable. This two floor…
The Time I Almost...
- No reviews.
- The Book Club
A unique comedy event that’s part-storytelling, part-confessional and wholly entertaining!
Come onstage and celebrate your almost and nearly moments under the expert guidance of your affable host, Alexis Strum. She’s the girl who wrote the book on failure (literally) with her laugh-out-loud memoir, 'The Time I Almost...', about her abortive attempts to become a popstar and her meteoric rise to anonymity. Featuring celebrity guests and a chance to win an ‘Almost Oscar’ if you’re voted The Audience’s Favourite, all profits from ticket sales for this event will go to Women’s Aid.
Visit www.thetimeialmost.com for further details.
|19:30 - 22:30||£8.00|
Students, OAPs, Registered unemployed, Disabled.
|19:30 - 22:30||£3.00|
100 Leonard Street EC2A 4RH
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.