As the saying goes, once nice, you gotta do it twice.
RUMblin' 2014 continues with another Cocktails and Crêpes experience, at the coolest and tastiest spot on Rivington Street in Shoreditch - Shutterbug Crêperie and Cocktail Bar.
This RUMblin' is being coined the Fairtrade Edition, as we feature FAIR Belize Rum. Once again we will have on offer, sumptuous crêpes and specially priced FAIR Belize Rum cocktails all night. Of course no RUMblin' is complete without a sampling of RUMblin's signature serve - boozy and delicious ice-cream!
This is going to be a wonderful night of tasty treats with a soundtrack of old school hip-hop with a bit of Caribbean flavour.
So come on down folks - the RUMble continues at Shutterbug!
68 Rivington Street (Upstairs in Bedroom Bar), Shoreditch, London, EC2A 3AY
Old Street (Tube)
Terms and Conditions
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Since 2012, RUMblin has been producing exciting events and brand activation initiatives, that immerse you in a taste experience showcasing the versatility of rum expressed in cocktails, canapés, ice cream, sorbet and so much more.
Created by producers of the Caribbean Film Corner, RUMblin’s aim is to enhance the average consumer’s perception of rum. RUmblin’ features rums neat, in cocktails or with mixers, in savoury or sweet canapés, ice-creams and sorbets. Each canapé, cocktail, ice-cream and sorbet, is carefully designed to showcase the flavours in the rums used and take “rumblers” on a journey into the dynamic and exciting flavour universe, that is RUM!
In the Caribbean, RUM is not just a drink – it is a part of a cultural and culinary heritage! It is used in the preparation of many sweet and savoury dishes that contribute to making Caribbean cuisine one of the most unique and diverse in the world.
Currently, rum is also the fastest growing product category in the spirits market and is set to continue this growth through new market exposure and innovation. The RUMblin’ concept is designed to showcase rum in all its glory and be part of this innovation!
We are ready to RUMble!