Dinner & Party Tickets £50 // Pre 9pm Party Ticket £30 // Post 9pm Party Ticket £40
Clubbing, New Years Eve Party
House Music, Dubstep, Electro
ParaVana invite you to experience the positive energy at McQueen Shoreditch this New Year's Eve. Join in with 700 others who come together to share their love of music - after the roaring success of their last New Year's Eve event, ParaVana return to create a Love Shockwave that mirrors its predecessor, this time with a few added touches.
Guests are invited to dine in the restaurant at McQueen Shoreditch, to the tuneful melodies of live acoustic musicians. The main party kicks off at 7pm in the cocktail lounge and club, with music provided by Paravana resident DJs through a VOID sound system - quite possibly the best in the business.
This event will sell out, so be sure to book your tickets in advance. Guests are asked to bring a V For Vendetta mask - Paravana are planning something big for the strike of midnight. Paravana Projects LOVE Revolution is sure to be another magic occasion, and one to add to the archive of great parties. Dinner tickets cost £50, and include a 3-course meal and club entry after dinner. Tickets cost £30 for entry before 9pm, and £40 for entry after 9pm. This is one NYE event that is bound to sell out quickly so make sure you grab your ticket now!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.