McQueen in Shoreditch is a mighty trinity: a Cocktail Bar, The Grill restaurant and a boutique nightclub dedicated to the toughest and sexiest American movie star of the 1960s and 70s. The Steve McQueen inspiration manifests itself in the American food, masculine interior design and huge framed…
BFP Chivas Whisky Tasting and Blending
Be one of the privileged few to experience a whisky masterclass that will take you through the art of blending that goes into crafting every bottle of Chivas whisky!
This event is complimentary for BFP Black and discounted for Platinum Members.
Our last 3 Whisky Tastings at Boisdale Canary Wharf and Hixter City sold out so RSVP early to avoid disappointment
BFP Network is proud to invite you to join other professionals to
✓Learn about the art of whisky appreciation
✓Hands on experience at blending your own whisky
✓Bring home your own whisky blend bottle
✓Exciting prizes to be won for the two best blends including a Chivas 18 year old bottle
✓Taste whisky with experts from Chivas Regal
✓Network with other like minded City Professionals
This event is extremely popular and our last 3 event were oversubscribed. Limited to first 20 sign ups as it is a bespoke event.
Confirm your place early to avoid disappointment!
Previously at our last Whisky Tasting:
Chivas Art of Blending
6.45 to 7 Registration and Canapes
7 to 7.45 Introduction to Whisky and guidiance for blending
7.45 to 8.20 Blend your own Whisky and Share your blending secrets
8.20 to 8.30 Best Blend winner announced
8.30 onwards Prize Presentation and Networking till late
The evening will be an opportunity to learn the art of blending with the experts from Chivas Regal.
Discover how blended whiskies are made, learn all about the history and then try you hand at creating your own blend.
Each table will be supplied with everything you need to blend your own whisky along with some expert guidance!
Location: McQueen Restaurant and Bar
McQueen is an award winning restaurant and bar in the heart of trendy Shoreditch where you can enjoy the finest cocktails, a high quality meal and sophisticated clubbing.
Inspired by the late American actor Steve McQueen – the ‘King of Cool’ – the spacious venue combines a Lounge Bar, a stylish Restaurant and a boutique Club. Attention to detail is reflected in everything they do, from the diversity of their drinks to the carefully selected ingredients of our food.
How do I RSVP?
This event is complimentary for BFP VIP Members.
Not a VIP Member? You can sign up here.
For our basic members, we have limited tickets available on a first come first serve basis available here.
A taste of our event in Jan..
Do you have questions about Chivas Whisky Tasting: Explore the Art of Blending!
Chivas is a truly global brand, selling 4.8 million 9L cases annually in more than 150 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific and Americas. It was at the beginning of the 19th Century that blending pioneers James and John Chivas, two brothers from Aberdeen in Scotland, first combined different matured whiskies to create a unique ‘house’ character, setting a standard that would be handed down through the generations. In 1909, Chivas Brothers made distilling history by creating the world’s first luxury Scotch whisky – a 25 year old blend called Chivas Regal. This sophisticated whisky took America by storm and went on to become an international legend. Today, the Chivas range is the epitome of style, substance and exclusivity and includes Chivas 12, 18 and 25 Year Old.
For exclusive news, content and fantastic offers from Chivas deluxe blended Scotch whisky, visit www.chivas.com as well as the Chivas Facebook page or follow us on Twitter @ChivasRegalUK or instragram.com/ChivasRegalUK #ChivasSavileRow
55-61 Tabernacle Street EC2A 4AA
Old Street (Tube)
55-61 Tabernacle Street EC2A 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.