Gigi's Hoxton is Hoxton's coolest venue for all-day dining, cocktails and after-hours music under one roof. Enjoy two floors of contemporary interiors with a five star food and drinks menu. Weather permitting there is also al fresco dining. The ground floor is dedicated to fine dining at incrediblyaffordable…
Aperitivo Party At Gigi's Hoxton, Hoxton Square
- No reviews.
- Gigis Hoxton
On Saturday 14th September, Gigi's will be transporting Londoners to Italy for a taste of la dolce vita, without leaving the capital. For those who haven't jetted off to the Med this Summer, Gigi’s will be inviting guests onto its sun-soaked terrace with a day-time party that’s all about celebrating the famous Italian pastime of aperitivo.
Tickets to the end of summer aperitivo party will cost £20 which includes a welcome spritz on arrival and bottomless aperitivo-style snacks from 2pm - 6pm.
Live entertainment will include acoustic performances and DJs throughout the day, creating a party atmosphere throughout Gigi's as well as spilling out onto the Hoxton Square facing terrace.
The Aperitivo comes from the Latin "aperire", meaning to open – and essentially means coming together and opening up, to engage in great conversation and stimulate the taste buds. An integral part of pre-dinner Italian culture, having something to nibble on is equally as important as the drink itself. Gigi’s is giving aperitivo a London twist, turning the pre-dinner tradition into an eating and drinking party to rival brunch.
Gigi's Hoxton, an all-day restaurant, bar and late night music venue opened earlier this summer. Taking over the former site of Zigfrid von Underbelly, Gigi's Hoxton is home to a unique fusion of cutting edge design, contemporary food and great cocktails with the hottest DJ sets and live performances, cementing its new place in Hoxton's famously evolving going out scene.
Including a welcome spritz and unlimited aperitivo style snacks
|14:00 - 18:00||£20.00|
11, Hoxton Square, Shoreditch, N1 6NU
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.