Colours is Hoxton Square's multi-arts bar & club. An inclusive space to drink killer cocktails, dance to disco tunes, and watch some of London's best drag. As well as this the venue also hosts live music in their live room, with artists like Ruti and Bree Runway on their roster, plus a banging bottomless…
- Colours Hoxton
Colours Hoxton presents: Kravin' Brunch - Bottomless Brunch
Join the Queens at Colours Hoxton every Saturday for this offensively brilliant bottomless brunch, jam-packed with two of the greatest things in the world: Prosecco & Drag. It's about to get naughty...
Enter our main bar as our team serve you up your welcome cocktail followed by bottomless prosecco (or mimosas) and your choice of brunch. After brunch, expect glitter artists, games, prizes and some of the biggest tunes disco has to offer spun by our very own Drag DJ host. And to top it all off... there're bottomless mini milks.
If you're looking for a daytime party with a bit of oomph, then this is the brunch for you. Dust off those heels Mary, cause it's gonna be one to remember!
Three words: fierce, fun and fabulous.
Grab your tickets before they sell out.
Dress code: DRESS TO KILL
Arrival time: Between 11.30am - 12.30pm
INCLUDED IN YOUR BRUNCH TICKET:
✨2 Course Brunch by The Orange Buffalo - you choose your main and then bottomless mini milks for dessert, veg/vegan options available
✨Bottomless Prosecco or Mimosas - you can choose either 1 or 2 hours of bottomless
✨Fully loaded lip-syncs, outrageous games and unlimited disco tunes
✨Prizes, surprises and competitions
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT A DRAG SHOW, IT'S A FUN LOVING BRUNCH WITH A DRAG HOST. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Drag Me To The Disco - 1 hour bottomless
Welcome cocktail, two course brunch, one hour of bottomless bubbles or mimosas.
|11:30 - 16:00||£35.00|
Drag Me To The Disco - 2 hours bottomless
Welcome cocktail, two course brunch, two hours of bottomless bubbles or mimosas.
|11:30 - 16:00||£45.00|
2-4, Hoxton Square, N1 6NU
Old Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. If you are a large group booking, we may not be able to seat you on a single table. We will aim to put your group across tables close to each other.