Colours is Hoxton Square's new multi-arts bar & club! An inclusive space to create, dance, eat & drink. The venue comprises of 4 main spaces; The Main Bar, The Live Room, SuperCulture Hub & the private hire venue The Green Room. Let's not forget the two terrace areas to enjoy a cold one…
Drag Me To The Disco Bottomless Brunch
- No reviews.
- Colours Hoxton
Colours Hoxton presents: Drag me to the Disco Bottomless Brunch
Join the Queens at Colours Hoxton every Saturday for this offensively brilliant brand new bottomless brunch, jam-packed with two of the greatest things in the world: Disco & Drag. It's about to get naughty...
Enter our main bar as our team serve you up your welcome cocktail followed by bottomless prosecco (or mimosas) and your choice of brunch by The Orange Buffalo. After brunch, expect glitter artists, games, prizes and some of the biggest tunes disco has to offer spun by our very own Drag DJ host. And to top it all off... there're bottomless mini milks.
If you're looking for a daytime party with a bit of oomph (and disco balls) then this is the brunch for you. Dust off those heels Mary, cause it's gunna be one to remember!
Three words: fierce, fun and fabulous.
Grab your tickets before they sell out.
Dress code: DRESS TO KILL
Arrival time: Between 11.30am - 12.30pm
INCLUDED IN YOUR BRUNCH TICKET:
✨2 Course Brunch by The Orange Buffalo - you choose your main and then bottomless mini milks for dessert, veg/vegan options available
✨Bottomless Prosecco or Mimosas - you can choose either 1 or 2 hours of bottomless
✨Fully loaded lip-syncs, outrageous games and unlimited disco tunes
✨Prizes, surprises and competitions
Please note: your safety and comfort is of the utmost importance to us, this event will be run in accordance with current government guidelines.
Drag Me To The Disco - 1 hour bottomless
Welcome cocktail, two course brunch, one hour of bottomless bubbles or mimosas.
|11:30 - 16:00||£35.00|
Drag Me To The Disco - 2 hours bottomless
Welcome cocktail, two course brunch, two hours of bottomless bubbles or mimosas.
|11:30 - 16:00||£45.00|
2-4, Hoxton Square, N1 6NU
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.