The folks behind the massively popular Bounce in Farringdon, bring their playful Ping Pong concept to Shoreditch. Taking over an underground space in Old Street, these guys are out to replicate the successes of their first site with another social hub made for drinking, dining and ping-ponging untillate…
Bottomless Brunch - Lets get Christmessy
- No reviews.
- Bounce, Old Street
Tis’ the season to get merry! Fala-lalala- la-la-la
This festive season we’re serving up bottomless amount of Prosecco, Cranberry Spritzers, Pizza and of course Ping Pong. It might not be your traditional sit down affair, but why sit at the table when you can play on it?
However, the piece de résistance is the Ping Pong. Guests will enjoy over 90 minutes of pure unadulterated Ping Pong play curated by our Games Gurus. These friendly individuals are comedians and former Ping Pong pros, appointed by Santa himself to get everyone involved in Ping Pong party games regardless of ability - no skill required! All this is perfectly accompanied by some sweet tunes, served up by Shoreditch’s very own Hoxton Radio DJs.
• Bottomless Prosecco & Cranberry Spritzers
• Endless slices of speciality Christmas and classic pizzas
• Bangin’ tunes by the Hoxton Radio DJs
• And naturally, plenty of Ping Pong play!
Ps no Grinch’s allowed.
*Please note: all tickets and bookings are non refundable: This is a strictly over 18's event. If you have any special dietary requirements or are part of a bigger group please let us know in the comments section when you make your booking. Any problems call our Reservations team on 020 3657 6525 and they will be happy to help.
Bottomless Brunch 1pm-3pm
1pm-3pm. Bottomless Brunch.
|13:00 - 15:00||£29.50|
241 Old Street EC1V 9EY
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.