The folks behind the massively popular Bounce in Farringdon, bring their playful Ping Pong concept to Shoreditch. Taking over an underground space in Old Street, these guys are out to replicate the successes of their first site with another social hub made for drinking, dining and ping-ponging untillate…
There’s nothing quite like singing ‘LETS GET FIZZICAL’ while drinking bottomless Prosecco as you dance around a Ping Pong table. The best part is knowing it’s during the day and no one will even bat an eyelid.
Nice huh? Waaaitttt….we haven’t even got to the best bit. We now offer London’s best gluten free and vegan pizzas that actually taste AMAZING.
That’s not all, our incredible chefs have also created possibly the most outrageous pizza yet, behold the Yorkshire Pudding Pizza! Yes, you read that correctly. Clean eating? Forget about it! Indulge yourself in this cheese filled batter bombshell, with pork and fennel ragu, mozzarella & rosemary. YUM!
While your taste buds are high on life, expect 2 hours of pure unadulterated Ping Pong and Wonderball, curated by our renowned Games Gurus. These friendly individuals are comedians and performers who get everyone involved in the game regardless of ability - no skill required! All this is perfectly paired together kisstory style playlist served up by Shoreditch’s very own Hoxton Radio DJs.
YOUR £29.50pp TWO HOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
Endless slices of classic, vegan and gluten free Pizzas
Brand new Yorkshire pudding Pizzas (see to believe)
Bangin’ tunes by the Hoxton Radio DJs
And naturally, plenty of Ping Pong & Wonderball
*Please note: all tickets and bookings are non refundable: This is a strictly over 18's event. If you have any special dietary requirements or are part of a bigger group please let us know in the comments section when you make your booking. Average of one bottle of Prosecco per person.
Any problems call our Reservations team on 020 3657 6525 and they will be happy to help.
Bottomless Brunch 1pm-3pm
1pm-3pm. Bottomless Brunch.
|13:00 - 15:00||£29.50|
241, Old Street, EC1V 9EY
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.