All Star Lanes is luxe bowling, long gone are the days of hot dogs and warm beer, this is FOOD, fine cocktails and crisp beer! Situated in the middle of London’s trendy Brick Lane there’s a load on offer at this venue to make for an epic night out including: bowling lanes, a restaurant, bar and…
New Year’s Eve - Party like it’s 1998 at All Star Lanes
WE’RE THROWING THE CLOCK BACK TO THE TIME OF BRIT POP, BRIGHT NEON AND BAD FASHION – THE 1990’S! SO BRING YOUR GLOWSTICKS AND DRINK, DINE AND BOWL BACK THROUGH TIME THIS NEW YEAR’S. WITH OUR RESIDENT DJ PLAYING ALL YOUR FAVOURITE 90'S ANTHEMS, RERUN THE FUN AND PARTY LIKE IT’S 1998!
GRAB AN EARLY BIRD TICKET QUICK FOR JUST £15 WHICH INCLUDES ENTRY, FIZZ AT MIDNIGHT, AND BOWLING*, OF COURSE...
GOING BIG THIS NEW YEAR'S EVE? THEN OPT FOR OUR AMPED UP TICKET OPTION, WHERE YOU'LL BE TREATED TO ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLUS A 2 OR 3 COURSE FEAST, HALF A BOTTLE OF WINE OR 2 BOTTLES OF curious brew LAGER PER PERSON*.
The boring bit: *Early Bird tickets available for a limited time only. For those booking our 2 and 3 course dinner packages, our reservations team will be in contact to confirm your dinner reservation time. Dinner reservation is available between 7.30pm and 9.30pm and is subject to availability. Bowling is allocated on a first come first served basis, and is subject to availability. We recommend you arrive before 9pm to avoid disappointment. PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE MIDNIGHT, NO ENTRY AFTER MIDNIGHT AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR LATE COMING.
Includes entry, bowling from 9pm and fizz at midnight*.
|19:30 - 02:00||£20.00|
Standard Ticket plus 2 course dinner package
Includes entry, 2 course set menu, half a bottle of wine or two bottles of Curious Brew lager per person bowling from 9pm and fizz at midnight*.
|19:30 - 02:00||£55.00|
Standard Ticket plus 3 course dinner package
Includes entry, 3 course set menu, half a bottle of wine or two bottles of Curious Brew lager per person bowling from 9pm and fizz at midnight*.
|19:30 - 02:00||£59.00|
95, Brick Lane, E1 6QL
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please arrive before midnight, as there will be no entry after midnight and no refunds will be issued for late coming.