For one-night-only, Midwestern craft masters Boulevard Brewery Co. and East London gutter-punks All Star Lanes have teamed-up to share some of Kansas City's rarest and most cherished brews.
In celebration of London Beer City, Boulevard Brewery Co. ambassador, Natalya Watson and All Star Lanes Booze Chef, Sean Soon, will be hosting an intimate tasting of their five favourite and most flavoursome Midwestern craft beers. Natalya and Sean will guide guests through the style and flavour profiles of each beer, as well as sharing food pairing recommendations.
The tasting will feature a wide range of styles and flavours, from the citrusy hop aroma of the Single-Wide I.P.A to the rich and sweet caramel malt flavour of the rare Sixth Glass. Perhaps the jewel in the Boulevard crown is The Calling Imperial I.P.A, which is not sold at all in the UK, making the tasting a must for any beer enthusiast.
All Star Lanes Brick Lane
95 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.