Head on over to West London's newest cocktail & pizza venue! The vibrant 350pax floral filled bar and restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy cocktails & pizza, post-shopping pick-me-ups, dates and birthday parties. The Phoenix is also the place to be for the ultimate BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH - enjoy…
Mob Cookery Club
- No reviews.
- The Phoenix London
Hungry for good food and a good time? Good. Because we’ve launched the Mob Cookery Club – a series of lively and interactive cooking classes where you can come and make some delicious food with the equally delicious Mob team.
These cooking demonstrations will be your best chance to learn some essential kitchen skills (like how to properly dice an onion or master the art of the deep fry) and enjoy the fruits of your labour with the rest of the Mob. It’s part-cookery class, part-supper club, and a whole lot of fun.
Each lesson lasts roughly two hours and includes a complimentary welcome drink and the opportunity to sit down and enjoy a meal consisting of your very own cooking.
Dates for those classes are as follows:
*SOLD OUT* Jan 26th/27th - Deep Frying 101
*SOLD OUT* Feb 2nd/3rd - Frying Pan Pizza Party
* SOLD OUT* Feb 9th/10th - Flour + Water = Pasta
*SOLD OUT* Feb 16th/17th - Ravioli for Dummies
*DATE ADDED* Feb 23rd/24th and 2nd/3rd March - Rough Puff Pie Night
Brush those biscuit crumbs off your fingers, sit up straight, and stop whatever menial task you’re
doing right now because a new Mob Cookery Club class has just dropped. ‘Rough Puff Pie
Night’ is the latest in our series of lively and interactive cooking classes where you can come
and make some delicious food with the equally delicious Mob team.
Taking place throughout February and March, these cooking demonstrations are your best
chance to learn some essential kitchen skills and enjoy the fruits of your labour with the rest of
the Mob. It’s part-cookery class, part-supper club, and a whole lot of fun.
The ‘Rough Puff Pie Night’ class taking place on the 23rd and 24th of February and 2nd and 3rd
of March will be a cookery class suitable for vegans, veggies, and meat eaters alike with the
über talented Sophie Godwin and Elena Silcock. If you’ve always wanted to know how to make
the perfect flaky pastry from scratch, this is exactly what you’ve been waiting for. You’ll be able
to learn the art of rough puff pastry as well as find out how to cook up the tastiest fillings to go
with those golden crusts. It’s time to get your eyes on the pies.
Each of these lessons lasts roughly two hours and includes a complimentary welcome drink and
the opportunity to sit down and enjoy a meal consisting of your very own cooking.
Mob Cookery Club
We recommend booking in pairs so you get to cook along with a mate! If you want to come solo, be ready to make a new friend as you'll be paired in groups of 2!
|18:30 - 20:30||£55.00|
The Phoenix London, Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, W12 7GA
Goldhawk Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.