Rooftop Film Club Presents: The Greatest Showman
- No reviews.
- Roof East
THE IMPOSSIBLE COMES TRUE
The story of American showman P.T. Barnum, founder of the circus that became the famous traveling Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.
You can find us on Level 8 of the Stratford Centre carpark, just across the road from Stratford station. Head on up to explore the great views across London and the iconic Olympic Park — and make sure you arrive early so you can devour delicious drinks, dig into some tasty street food or try your hand at an array of fun games from our friends at Roof East.
Are you ready for a movie experience like no other? Rooftop Film Club is on a mission to transform nights at the cinema to stunning rooftop views, sunsets, starlit evenings, friends, loved ones, awesome drinks, delicious food, and great movies on the big screen. Driven by our love of film, our Rooftops promise a handpicked curation of cult classics to new releases. We've put the social and the celebration back into cinema and made it something special. We believe it's the future. Join our movement. Bring your friends, we'll bring the fun!
New for 2023, we have added extra comfy, waterproof blankets too!
Start-times are approximate and will vary according to the sunset
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before your screening to pick up your headphones, blankets and popcorn — and a pre-film drink or two!
Relax in our traditional Lounge Seat, a deep-cushioned deckchair for one.
|13:15 - 15:15||£18.95|
Lounge Seat + Popcorn
Add a box of popcorn to your Lounge Seat for just £3 - a saving of £1 if purchased in advance.
|13:15 - 15:15||£21.95|
Floor 8 Stratford Multi Storey Car Park, Great Eastern Road, E15 1BB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.