Just take a quick walk from Paddington Tube station, and you will come across Smith's Restaurant & Bar overlooking the Grand Union canal in the heart of London. Smith's delivers a delectable selection of dishes every day, with a menu that includes exquisite steaks, fresh seafood, salads, and sides…
Friday Bottomless Lunch and Dinner
- No reviews.
- Smith's Bar & Grill
We've got everything you need to make it a perfect day.
|Friday 06th October 2023|
|Friday 13th October 2023|
|Friday 20th October 2023|
|Friday 27th October 2023|
|Friday 03rd November 2023|
|Friday 10th November 2023|
|Friday 17th November 2023|
|Friday 24th November 2023|
|Friday 29th December 2023|
|Friday 05th January 2024|
|Friday 12th January 2024|
|Friday 19th January 2024|
|Friday 26th January 2024|
|Friday 02nd February 2024|
|Friday 09th February 2024|
|Friday 16th February 2024|
|Friday 23rd February 2024|
25, Sheldon Square, Paddington, W2 6EY
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.