Skylark Roof Garden
- Fine Dining Restaurant
London’s ultimate rooftop dining and drinking experience.
Make your way up ten floors to gaze across London and more specifically, Notting Hill. Bordering with Little Venice, Skylark Roof Garden shines as one of London’s most prestigious rooftop bar and restaurant, expect nothing less than a beautiful view over the West London skyline.
Enjoy anything from fine wine to exquisite dinners. Whatever your needs and expectations, you can expect Skylark Roof Garden to meet them.
- Fine Dining Restaurant , Cocktail Bar , Rooftop Bar
- Drinking and Eating , Date night , Chatting and Drinking
- Live Music
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- Smart Casual, Dress to impress
- Live Music , Acoustic , Commercial/Pop
- Rooftop Terrace, Outdoor Dining
- Booking required
Skylark Roof Garden, 4 Kingdom Street, W2 6BD
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
|Skylark Roof Garden||Rooftop||150||0||-||-||Please enquire|
Make partying a priority at the weekend with ample space for 150 or reserve one of the lavish day beds to enjoy everything Skylark Roof Garden offers for leisurely summer weekend rooftop restaurant and bar dining and drinking.
See in the sunset with fine cocktails, wine & fizz, beers and a seasonal menu prepared by our world-class mixologists and chefs, sound-tracked by orchestral lilts, followed by the best live DJs including Spencer Mac (Novikov) and Jeremy Healy playing right through from sunset to early AM.
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.