Free before 8PM | £5 ON THE GUEST LIST OR WITH A WRISTBAND | £7 ON THE DOOR | £10 ON THE GUEST LIST | GUEST LIST CLOSES AT 12AM
Love and Liquor are hosting the ultimate Sunday recovery service in collaboration with the boys behind the infamous WaxJambu. You've had a messy weekend, you're head's as full of wild indulgence as you can take, and you're not yet ready to face the reality of Monday morning looming... Well why not head down to one of London's coolest bars for a Sunday service recovery session and chill out with some deep house and vocal mixes. The Sunday-sesh has become a popular feature to most Londoners looking to get the most out of their weekends and it's rare to find a venue as comfortable for this as Love and Liquor. There is a naughty side to this kind of Sunday service though and you can expect some expect cocktails to wash down with some awesome mixes.
Get yourself on the guest list and join the ultimate Sunday-sesh in London at Love and Liquor!
Main Room: Headliner DJ LAZUNE with support from Moretime and Craggs
Love and Liquor 34 Kilburn High Road, London, NW6 5UA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.