Free before 10PM, £10 on the doors afterwards, £7 guest list
VIP Party, Clubbing
House Music, Party Mash Up
London's hotspot once again brings you an exciting night of debauchery with a female DJ who's as gorgeous as the sets she plays. There are no boundaries to Love and Liquor's love for Sarah Young who's already got the backing of MTV and FHM with a handful of dancefloor anthems under belt.
For an awesome Friday night out in London Love and Liquor, as the name suggests, offers both in abundance while you get down to the latest club bangers from one of the UK's emerging bright talents. You'll also have Punx Sound delivering a slice of tropical hits with a bit of hip hop thrown in for good measure to make it the perfect summer party.
As you'd expect from one of London's coolest night clubs, these nights are buzzing at Love and Liquor so guarantee yourself a space on the guest list today or even book a VIP table!
Love and Liquor
34 Kilburn High Road, London, NW6 5UA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.