Join the summer party at the scorching Love and Liquor night club in London. This promises to be one of the biggest not-to-be-missed events this summer as Love and Liquor have teamed up with Taittinger to bring you a night of Champagne based debauchery.
If the name wasn't enough of a clue as to what you can expect here's the low down.... drink an abundance of sweet and delicious Taittinger Champagne and yes... spray a bit too! This is the first night of its kind at Love and Liquor and if you're also a virgin to the Champagne spray experience here's a couple of tips; dress to get wet and prepare to get wild!
Love and Liquor stalwart Ben Cain will provide the sound track to the pandemonium so all you have to worry about is not missing out on this ultimate summer event. Get your name on the guest list or book a VIP booth today!
Love and Liquor
34 Kilburn High Road, London, NW6 5UA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.